M109 Rider Forums banner

Will be in N. Illinois 18-20 May

3K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  M109Dreamer 
#1 ·
Hey guys, the wife and I will be in the Illinois area (Gurnee) area that weekend and was wondering if there are any bike activities/rides going on that weekend? I will be at the in-laws that weekend and riding their HD for the wekeend. Looking forward to the cooler weather versus AZ heat. If there are any areas or routes that you would recommend, please post them up. If possible would love to meet some of the members here, to put some faces to names.
Thanks,
Shane​

#4 ·
only thing holding me up now are the few screws and rubber O,s that hold the tins that I miss placed........GRRRRRR
I just ordered them from the stealer 40 bucks for a few rubbers and a screw . LOL
Thanks for the offer but your on vacation

I know there are some nice roads up north that way in IL/WI
But nothing like AZ.
I rented an HD in Mesa and rode to Sedona all back roads it was SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!
{The ride not the HD}

#7 ·
If you're still looking for something to do, JD (grandpatractor) and I will be in the Beloit, WI area on Sat 19th. That's about 1-1/2 to 2 hour ride, depending on where in Gurnee you are. We'll be at a wrench party, and it's open invite for all. It's mostly riders getting together, some people working on their rides, but there will be food and good times. Last year I think he said he had about 49 bikes show up. And people can always leave early and go for a ride. I can post or pm the address and some directions if there's any interest.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.