M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
856John got about 40 of us philly area guys together for a ride today. I had a blast, good food and great group of guys. Here are some pic.

·
Registered
265 Posts
HELP...can anyone tell me how to post the pics like reprek1 did??..So everyone can just click on the pic they want to see..

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HELP...can anyone tell me how to post the pics like reprek1 did??..So everyone can just click on the pic they want to see..
When you reply to the thread go down to the link that says manage attatchments then click on browse and you will be able to pull them right off of your computer.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Or click the paper clip icon on the top row, just to the right of the white smiley face.

·
Registered
265 Posts
HERE ARE SOME OF MY PICS...(Im gonna have to bring my other camera NO MATTER WHAT..cause it just takes better pictures..)

·
Registered
265 Posts
PICS

·
Registered
265 Posts
MORE PICTURES

·
Registered
265 Posts
EVEN MORE PICS

·
Registered
265 Posts
THE LAST SET...

·
Registered
265 Posts
As you can see....my round trip from my front door and back was 218 miles..And the max speed...WELL??,,,UMMMM??,,,just ignore that..
THIS RIDE WAS OFF THE HOOK..AND EVERYBODY I MET WAS COOL PEOPLE...WE MUST GET TOGETHER AGAIN!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts