M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to thank everyone for the input on buying my wife her first bike for Christmas. I was not able to let you guys knows 6 weeks ago when I actually bought it because I was sure she was stalking the site looking for ideas for my Christmas....I was right.

After much debate and hearing from both laides and gents I bought her a 2006 black M50 and I must say it is SEX(with her on it). I went ahead and put the 200 on the rear and lowered it 2" so she would start out with it a little modded.

She cried like I have never seen her cry. It was one of the best feelings to see her so happy. So I wanted to post a "Thank You" to everyone who put in their opinion.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pics are coming....

I had to email my bride to get some sent to me. I will post as soon as I get them from her.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Awesome! That bike brings back some good fun memories. My wife is wanting the same bike hopefully sometime in 2011 we can get her one as well. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
~Thank you~

I want to thank everyone for the input on buying my wife her first bike for Christmas. I was not able to let you guys knows 6 weeks ago when I actually bought it because I was sure she was stalking the site looking for ideas for my Christmas....I was right.

After much debate and hearing from both laides and gents I bought her a 2006 black M50 and I must say it is SEX(with her on it). I went ahead and put the 200 on the rear and lowered it 2" so she would start out with it a little modded.

She cried like I have never seen her cry. It was one of the best feelings to see her so happy. So I wanted to post a "Thank You" to everyone who put in their opinion.:bigthumbsup:
Really babe~I'm a BIKER now... tought skinned... lol.. Oh well, I could never be THAT biker... :) Love you

Yes, Thank you ALL!!! I Love my new bike....My husband is unbelievable...Totally unexpected...To have a best friend as a husband that cares, makes you thankful everyday.

You all ROCK on this site.. I will send pics of my new toy when I get home.. Thank you all again!! :doorag:

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Love you too sweetie. We are going to have a lot of fun for years to come. Moto trips are going to be even that much better now.

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
Congrats bro. Coming from experience and having a wife ride a bike, there is nothing like it. Get some Scala riders so you guys can chat while riding. You both get to enjoy your rides, and really spend time together chatting. Nothing like it.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
It is serious quality time, riding with ones significant other.......You get to form a new respect and appreciation for each other, being out on the road with the new and different sites to see and experience.........I enjoyed that time a lot , riding with my SO..............

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am looking forward to watching her as she gets more and more into it and gets to experience the world from the handlebar side of the world. I am looking at the Vcan helmets prefabbed with the bluetooth rider to rider now. We are definately going to have some communication from the start.

·
Registered
960 Posts
How cool is this? :bigthumbsup: That is a very cool looking bike too! Enjoy!

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Lucky girl and I'll bet a lucky guy!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts