M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Check the new Scorpion exhaust tips........Best mod on the bike in mho, what do you think? Ducks fanged skull air intake covers. Flame grips,and pegs too...... Show us ur Dragon pics too

Attachments

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
Very cool:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
148 Posts
SWEET!!!!!

:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wanna get a radiator cover too........way cool

·
Registered
245 Posts
Scottr63 - How much sound difference was there when going from stock pipes to Scorpion tips? I really like the tips and want some myself.

Also, do they run just fine without anything thing special I.E. Power commander, fi tuner, etc.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Scottr63 - How much sound difference was there when going from stock pipes to Scorpion tips? I really like the tips and want some myself.

Also, do they run just fine without anything thing special I.E. Power commander, fi tuner, etc.
According to the professionals ;) you can run either exhaust or intake mods w/o having to do a tune, just not both as it may go to lean. So no if you just do tips, you will not need any supporting mods

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Check the new Scorpion exhaust tips........Best mod on the bike in mho, what do you think? Ducks fanged skull air intake covers. Flame grips,and pegs too...... Show us ur Dragon pics too
LOL. Cool Len finally got someone to use that air cover design. That was my original idea that I threw passed him and he liked it so much he made a set for himself. I went with another design but I still really like this one. I like the fanged skull look. Looks good on your bike along with the skull themed speedo design :bigthumbsup:

When do you go on the Dragon and what area do you live in?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Scorpions

I have the FI2000r, but it is set to the factory settings it shipped with, so im not sure on that, but it still runs like a scalded dog......as far as the sound......WOW it sounds like it looks...AWESOME!!! This is the best bike I have ever owned. And I have had many.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
LOL. Cool Len finally got someone to use that air cover design. That was my original idea that I threw passed him and he liked it so much he made a set for himself. I went with another design but I still really like this one. I like the fanged skull look. Looks good on your bike along with the skull themed speedo design :bigthumbsup:

When do you go on the Dragon and what area do you live in?
I thought the covers were really cool looking.......Ive had a fanged skull tattoo on my upper arm for 25 yrs. So it just SEEMED right! I try to do the Dragon once a year around Sept or early Nov.....and Im from Biloxi MS.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts