M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can somebody measure the stripe on their LE and tell me what the total width is, please. Thanks.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You woulda thought I'd have been smart enough by now to search it. Anyhow, I appreciate it. I actually found a gloss black kit 6" wide at Autozone for 20 bucks but I'd rather have a dark grey metallic on my bike.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
You woulda thought I'd have been smart enough by now to search it. Anyhow, I appreciate it. I actually found a gloss black kit 6" wide at Autozone for 20 bucks but I'd rather have a dark grey metallic on my bike.
Did you read the ebay ad? They do have a dark grey available... maybe not metallic but it is the color you were looking for. :dontknow:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you read the ebay ad? They do have a dark grey available... maybe not metallic but it is the color you were looking for. :dontknow:
I actually did read it...I have been looking at that stripe kit for quite some time, although, $9 for shipping is about twice as much as it should cost with USPS flat rate. I was curious as to whether or not the actual LE stripe was 6" wide or if it was more narrow. I guess i didn't word my response quite right. So I'll leave it at that and figure out what I want to do to break up the sea of white because I think it needs something.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts