M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just letting everyone know about the Wide Open Magazine Auto & Bike show in Tulsa, Ok, Feb 26-27.

My mechanic, who mostly specializes in Sport bikes, asked if he could use my bike for his display to help drum up business for other styles of bikes. He actually won first place last year in the Metric Custom group. So, my bike will be in the show and I will be there both days.

YellowM109R, has entered his bike and he will be there. Here is the website and info on entering.

http://www.wideopenmag.net/bikeshow.htm

Let us know if you can make it out...
TJ

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hey I sent my stuff in and I have not heard anything back who did you contact to enter ur bike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey I sent my stuff in and I have not heard anything back who did you contact to enter ur bike

Sorry, my mechanic is the one getting the space rented, so unfortunately, I don't know.

Might call the number on their website and verify...

You got all your mods done for it?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Sorry, my mechanic is the one getting the space rented, so unfortunately, I don't know.

Might call the number on their website and verify...

You got all your mods done for it?
Well for now yes but I want to get a 300 tire kit with a new swing arm I'm about half way there with saving up the money

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am gonna try and make it, if I do, I will look you up!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I would like to put mine in but 75$ enter just to have people look at my bike hell I can do that at every store I go to and plus mine is a daily driver with road grime against a show bike that have not seen the road

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well unfortunately, my bike is still not finished. So, it won't be in the show for this weekend. I plan on attending the show on Sunday, if anyone is planning on making it then, pm me and maybe we can hook up for a meet-n-greet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts