M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lamonster,

Why did you have to start this site? And why did Suzuki have to go and build this bike?

I sold my 1500LC last year after riding it for 5 years, and thought I had bikes out of my system.... Then I saw the M109R. I probably could have shaken the fever eventually, but then I stumbled across this forum.  I can't buy a new bike now as my youngest son starts college in the fall.  I guess I'll just have to ride vicariously through you guys for a while.

RickO

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
RickO said:
Lamonster,

Why did you have to start this site? And why did Suzuki have to go and build this bike?

I sold my 1500LC last year after riding it for 5 years, and thought I had bikes out of my system.... Then I saw the M109R. I probably could have shaken the fever eventually, but then I stumbled across this forum. I can't buy a new bike now as my youngest son starts college in the fall. I guess I'll just have to ride vicariously through you guys for a while.

RickO
Sorry Bro, somebody had to do it. ;)

G

·
Yep,and glad ya did....I was alittle worried about buying a all new 1st year bike...but this place has set my mind at ease... knowing we're gonna share the little probs that arise and help each other take care of them..Thanks again Lamount... :D

·
Registered
314 Posts
My 4 are still young, 3 to 13, thank god I still have time to save, although I may be riding part of the oldests' education money. I paid off my student loans years ago and still ended up in a steel mill !

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
z109r said:
My 4 are still young, 3 to 13, thank god I still have time to save, although I may be riding part of the oldests' education money. I paid off my student loans years ago and still ended up in a steel mill !
I have one boy who is now a Marine and two that are heading there. Got out of all that school stuff. ;) I'm pretty proud of them too. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey! Student loan's not a bad idea. :)  My middle son, who ia now a  :cop:, served in the Marines and his college is covered. Anyway..... If I'm able to buy another bike, I know it will be a 109.

RickO

1 - 8 of 8 Posts