M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the 109 is the best bike in the world for me now because it kicks ass and is awesome. its not perfect but it is damn good. i always new someone could build a kick a-- bike for 12k .

·
Registered
253 Posts
spose i should explain to you American folk us Australians that owned Busa's used to called them cheesecakes because of the shitty stuff associated with the bikes manufacturing IE: rear subframe issues, timing chain tensioner, starter motor issues ,dodgy brakes ,clutch issues rolling off the side stand do i need to go on ? and the way this bike is going it looks like it is made from the same Suzuki Cheese dont get me wrong I owned a busa and put up with the cheesecake items and I am sure gonna put up with the cheesecake items the M109R has also cause this is a better bike for me

Hope this clears things up for you ;)

G

·
I'd like to add the cheese item I don't like... whats with the cheap arse gas cap? and why not spend an extra $5 and give it the nice ones sportbikes have... "hang on, let me set the cap down somewhere so I can pump gas"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.