M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is everybody bored with their 9 and moved on to other toys. This used to be a popular forum with good, useful info but lately? Just sayin'

·
Registered
885 Posts
Maybe Billy Boi finally came out of the closet and scared everyone off:-*!!

In the words of a famous musician "Its flooding down in Texas....".

Ride on....

·
Registered
427 Posts
Yo vapiper, steers are castrated, and that's no bull. I'm out to ride, when this storm thing is gone.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Any events coming up in the next couple of months?
There is a Charity poker run and Bike Show on July 11th at Fatso's Sports Bar and Grill located at the corner of Thousand Oaks and Henderson Pass in San Antonio. Poker run starts at 8:30am and bike show starts at 3:00pm.
I will post more info as it becomes available.

·
Registered
29 Posts
vapiper is riding that thin line on the steers and queers thing lol just remember you're never too old, too young, too big, too skinny or too bad a** to catch a horn in the A** :eek::D. just playing bro

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Would love to be riding with you guys, but stuck here in Florida fir a couple more days...I will be riding soon as I can get back to Texas

·
Registered
169 Posts
Bored? No! DISTRACTED!!!!!

None of us are bored. We are too busy trying to make a living, fix the house, keep the kids out of jail, etc. After my wreck (thanks to a blind cager) I fixed my bike and she is prettier than ever. Won a "best of show" trophy recently, but I am not riding like I used to for lack of time. But, MAN, DO I MISS IT!!

We will have our second "Oldest Town in Texas Rally" again this September here in Nacogodches. Last year Bowtie came up and it was good to meet face to face. I hope he comes back and brings some of you guys with him. Every time y'all set up a hill country run I try to plan to tag along and something comes up. Next time, I am going to vanish from here and accompany y'all no matter what happens. It's just something I gotta do. Stay in touch.

QC

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Maybe Billy Boi finally came out of the closet and scared everyone off:-*!!

In the words of a famous musician "Its flooding down in Texas....".

Ride on....
I'm going to put you in a closet and lock the door....

·
Registered
885 Posts
I'm going to put you in a closet and lock the door....
Promises, promises... you just don't luv Go-Go Daddy like you used too:-*!! Maybe some of us need some more queers down here, I, for one, am content with the ones already here!!:D

Shane, weeks since you even ridden? Dude, with a horse like yours it would be hard to keep me off that bad biatch!!:bigthumbsup:

How about that heat wave on the east coast ...... you ain't seen heat until you come to Texas Boyz!!

Ride on....

G

·
vapiper is riding that thin line on the steers and queers thing lol just remember you're never too old, too young, too big, too skinny or too bad a** to catch a horn in the A** :eek::D. just playing bro
I have to use "full metal jacket" quotes every chance I get :joke:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts