M109 Rider Forums banner

Why is everyone on right now?

1K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  Jibaro 
#1 ·
Come on now, it is great time to get a ride in, cool night air, no hot sun beating down... why is everyone on here and not out RIDING?

Speaking of such, off I go for a ride :)

Have fun all!!!

:)

#16 ·
Rain rain go away.

I could barely get to the gas station and back before it was raining too hard to ride. Flooding....

but I couldn't resist getting on for a quick spin to the gas pump. while pumping gas I had to don the rain gear just to make it back home.
At least I got to ride just before the worst of it hit the eastern seaboard, even if it was only 2 miles :D

I was tempted to ride today, just because the showers were scattered, instead of the relentless downpour. The only thing that kept me from going was I thought I might go to work instead :p

#20 ·
here in sunny San Diego we haven't seen a drop of rain, and probably won't see one until about November. I'll probably have close to 10,000 miles on her before this year is over.

Ditto from San Antonio TEXAS...no rain but plenty of road begging to be ridden...Later :bigthumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.