M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I thought I saw some debris in the headlight nacelle tonight. So I take off the headlight and see this! At first I thought it was a GarthenJr HID Kit but then I realized it was a bird's nest. You would think a dealer would check stuff like this before listing a bike as LIKE NEW!

Well time to check side panels and under the seats.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Same thing could happen to a new bike while in storage.

Use this as a theme for naming it.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
luckly, it all can be cleaned out, it could of been worse, like a rodent that ate all the wiring, burped, then died in there. You bought it from a dealer, call them on it. see if you can get some freebees from the parts dept.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
You got to admit guys, which ever bird was in there was the coolest bird ever. It actually LIVED in a M109R, what more could you want? 8) :doorag: :D

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
I can not help but wonder if it was ever along for a ride.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Well I thought I saw some debris in the headlight nacelle tonight. So I take off the headlight and see this! At first I thought it was a GarthenJr HID Kit but then I realized it was a bird's nest. You would think a dealer would check stuff like this before listing a bike as LIKE NEW!

Well time to check side panels and under the seats.
:a20:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Why are you laughing James? That bird was actually your homing pigeon that flew from under your seat to the Lake of the Ozarks and found a home in a less cramped Orange 109, since your wiring nest wasn't as comfortable. Ben happened to buy it so I think you owe Ben an apology. :joke:

And Ben I think you should call your 9 the Ozark Oriole.

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
You got to admit guys, which ever bird was in there was the coolest bird ever. It actually LIVED in a M109R, what more could you want? 8) :doorag: :D
Good one, bro! ;)

When I bought my GSXR from my dealer, I asked them if they had gone over the bike....they said yes. Later I found a dirt dauber nest under the tank! :eek:

·
Registered
550 Posts
That bird just wanted to be the fastest bird in his flock. I think that will get him a lot more clout with the lady birds.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
That bird just wanted to be the fastest bird in his flock. I think that will get him a lot more clout with the lady birds.
Tru! It is faster than flying.:D

1 - 20 of 40 Posts