M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am pissed at you guys because............. YOU NEVER TOLD ME HOW FREAKIN FUN A STEBEL HORN IS!!!! OMG I install it last night with the plug and play from Rynosback and I cannot stop honking!!! If you don't have one you need to get one!!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Is is so Loud Everyone notices you LOL

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
Stebel TRUCK horn!!!!
I LOVE IT!
Same price a little bigger SAVES LIVES! FUN!!!
Does it still fit under the headlight cover or did you mount it somewhere else?I dont know if my hearings going:dontknow:but i would like something louder than the bike one:evil:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Does it still fit under the headlight cover or did you mount it somewhere else?I dont know if my hearings going:dontknow:but i would like something louder than the bike one:evil:
Get a stebel and if it's not loud enough you can do two. Some members on here have two I can't see why one is LOUDDDD!!! I just rode with mine and it stopped a car from merger in my lane and running me over. It has paid for itself!

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I am pissed at you guys because............. YOU NEVER TOLD ME HOW FREAKIN FUN A STEBEL HORN IS!!!! OMG I install it last night with the plug and play from Rynosback and I cannot stop honking!!! If you don't have one you need to get one!!!:bigthumbsup:
All this talk about the STEBEL horn has got me interested. Looked up rynosback's Bang For The Buck Mods and the link is kind of old. The horn STE-SNH01W at $49.95 is now STE-SNH05P at $77.95 on DLP. Is that what you bought? Also Ryan's Plug And Play harness was $42. Is that still the same? Thanks

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All this talk about the STEBEL horn has got me interested. Looked up rynosback's Bang For The Buck Mods and the link is kind of old. The horn STE-SNH01W at $49.95 is now STE-SNH05P at $77.95 on DLP. Is that what you bought? Also Ryan's Plug And Play harness was $42. Is that still the same? Thanks
This is the one I bought it's the black one and i put it in my right side cover. I also bought Rynosback plug and play harness it cost me a total of 92 dollars!

http://www.directlineparts.com/product.asp?pid=6955&str=290

·
Registered
595 Posts
GOD HELP YOU if you accidentally fire off the Stebel inside your garage!! :yikes:

......blasted ear drums and a mess in your underwear!!!

·
Registered
665 Posts
GOD HELP YOU if you accidentally fire off the Stebel inside your garage!! :yikes:

......blasted ear drums and a mess in your underwear!!!
This could be considered a health Hazard too ain't it???

·
Registered
427 Posts
The Stebel fits quite well in the light nacelle. I siliconed the ballast onto the inside of the housing, and cable tied the horn to the frame support. Plenty of room. The thing has saved my butt on many occasions. Ryno's harness is definitely worth getting.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Wanna see something funny?? Next time you see a young girl texting and driving, blast the stebel and watch her fling her cell phone across the car as she grasps for the steering wheel!!! Priceless. One day, I'll figure out how to get a video of me doing it.

-Josh

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wanna see something funny?? Next time you see a young girl texting and driving, blast the stebel and watch her fling her cell phone across the car as she grasps for the steering wheel!!! Priceless. One day, I'll figure out how to get a video of me doing it.

-Josh
LMAO!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts