M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I riding home from the racetrack with a couple ofother M109 Ryders my bike started to lose power extremley while I was in 6th gear. I pulled over because bike gave me a funky oil smell. Checked the oil level and attempted to move on but bike still not working properly. The Bike went into gear no problem, but the clutch seemed like it wasn't fully engaged in the gear when the throttle was increased. The engine reld up but transmission seem like it wasn't getting any power.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
You driving a Harley??? LOL Sorry it broke on ya..

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
When I riding home from the racetrack with a couple ofother M109 Ryders my bike started to lose power extremley while I was in 6th gear. I pulled over because bike gave me a funky oil smell. Checked the oil level and attempted to move on but bike still not working properly. The Bike went into gear no problem, but the clutch seemed like it wasn't fully engaged in the gear when the throttle was increased. The engine reld up but transmission seem like it wasn't getting any power.
9 only has 5 gears, though I would love a 6th gear. If it was your buddy who posted for you, there are some suggestions on his thread and lets try to keep them on 1 thread to keep from overposting and less confusion.

http://www.m109riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135511

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
"P", I will be over in the morning, to see if we can get this matter resolve, so you can get the bike back on the road, so we can ride tomorrow afternoon.

Peace!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts