M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HOW MANY OLD FARTS DO WE HAVE ON THIS FORUM? TURNED 60 IN MAY :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:

·
Registered
568 Posts
OLD FARTS! Say what ! I don't think so. I remember when ..................... Oh ya, OLD FARTS! 61 here :beer2: :clap2:

·
Registered
844 Posts
59, and counting -- & I will challenge ANY 35 - 40 year old on this board to a ski race down a double-black diamond run in Colorado, or to an afternoon in the saddle punishing the 109! :doorag:

·
Registered
3 Posts
When this over 60 (63) passes your cycle parked at work i just smile and look down the road and think of the old days when I worked. This M109R is like sex, can't seem to get enough riding time. I like this website.

·
Registered
890 Posts
:eek: all these old guys.... :bigthumbsup: 50 past May...(who says 60 is old?) :hot:

Ride Safe

Devilish

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
JRs DAD said:
Dangerously close (58).....but, I already fart dust, if that will qualify me.
Screw the dust! You can still fart....thats what's important! We're so close at 58 that we qualify by default :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I'll be 50 in March but have a friend who is a retired 30 yr S.F.P.D bike cop and he is 70, riden a 1800 VTX!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Just turned 60 on Aug 27th. On Aug 22nd, I ran in my 16th Pikes Peak Marathon and finished with a PR (Personal Record) :super:. My previous best was in 1994! My time of 5:28:10 was good enough for 69th place overall and 2nd in my age group. I want the first place guy in my age group, a young buck of 56, to be drug tested. The fact that I was second was my mom's fault. If momma would have had me one week earlier, I would have been in a different age group and would have won by over 30 minutes! Still, I beat one hell of a lot of 30 year olds. Consequently, my 60th birthday didn't bother me one bit.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts