M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys still looking for any ideas and feedback on making a quick on and off Cowl storage of something hard that follows the contures of the bike and comes painted to match. Need to know while my bike is being measured. Come on and sound off

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep that is exactly where my bike is. They can pull a plug off mine and send us some design ideas.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'd be interested contingent on price. I'm not willing to spend $600-$800 for a unit that can only store a pair of gloves and a water bottle.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
ME! ME! ME! DEFINITELY INTERESTED HERE !!! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Might be interested but Since I own the full Corbin front/rear seat and back rest. I already know that this new item will be expensive. One draw back with Corbin is their pricing. They start out super high and only back down on price after the demand wanes. While I know that this is an often employed business practice, it really closes the market to a scant few who are willing to spend anything on the newest item. I'll wait it out. Since for me that item would be a nice to have not a need to have.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah but if they did it right I bet it would look awesome.

·
Registered
595 Posts
My opinion....to make this viable to those of us who aren't independently wealthy it should be around the $200 range (obviously the lower the better)

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I'm interested, but not willing to pay more than say 350ish for it.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I think it will hold a Glock 40, a S&W 50 and enough ammo to start a war. Along with some night goggles. Heck maybe they could use it in the sandbox as a tactical indivudal transport unit. Mount some rockets on the side and some stealth paint on it. Now that would be a really cool nine. Done in camo.
Sure wish I had ricochets photoshop talents.

·
Registered
314 Posts
count me in!!:2excited:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts