M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Our Texas chapter may be able to help ID this represent'n rider :bigthumbsup:
("Houston Racing" is on the drag strip wall)

If you do a search with "M109r" there is also a vid on a race between an M and a V-rod but, I can't see who wins. :dontknow:

We all know who wins anyway :D :D

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
I hate to call bs but that's the loudest stock exhaust i've ever seen...I mean heard
hehe.. for the last 4 weeks I've been stuffing my head with robotics, optical theory, principles of laser refraction and reflectometry, spectrographic metrology and motorcycle stuff from the site.....

Something was BOUND to leak out or get stored wrong in there 8)

·
Registered
666 Posts
109 VS v-rod

thats me talking smack to the 109 haters :cop:

i know of some 109s that are running VERY LOW 11s high to mid 10s ;) and one of them is on this fourm

·
Registered
702 Posts
texas109 said:
109 VS v-rod

thats me talking smack to the 109 haters :cop:

i know of some 109s that are running VERY LOW 11s high to mid 10s ;) and one of them is on this fourm
:bigthumbsup: :doorag: :super:

·
Registered
50 Posts
yeah its real I was there.  Could have went either way.  Somebody was snoozing at the light though.  He will get another chance soon.  Stock pipes ha couldnt even here the harley over the 9.  That thing is loud. :cop: I will post the next time we go to the track so maybe we can get some more bikes out there.  Should go in a couple of weeks.  Baytown that is. Hey tex. Bring your bike too.

·
Registered
666 Posts
hay nelnet :welcome:

i should be at Baytown as soon as i get my pips in from J R :evil: and still working on one more thing :D

i have two guys that work for me with V-rods so they will show up to , they give me a good base line of where i need to be in the 1/4 plus we have a blast picking on each other 8)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Cool man let me know when yall go just in case you go before us. We are building a new garage dont that sound fun. And yes tell the harleys to come also. We got one fast one they will like for sure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts