M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
saw this bike at Bike Fest yesterday & was wondering if it belongs to anybody on here ???

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
That looks similar to the bike that was just sold, and the owner posted up the pics a couple weeks ago. I don't recall the name though. :dontknow:

·
Registered
371 Posts
The bike had New York plates on it, there also was a military themed M109R there in the show, sorry, no pictures as someone forgot the camera..:doh:

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this one looked like crap

·
Registered
643 Posts
i think i just threw up in my mouth

i can understand the thought behind the USAF bike , but as they say the road to hell is paved with good intentions

·
Registered
668 Posts
to each his own I guess. But dude!! you go thru all that work and then you stick with the stock wheels and don't even lower it? Lostriders bike is bad azz. The jet bike is just bad. IMO.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
i think i just threw up in my mouth

i can understand the thought behind the USAF bike , but as they say the road to hell is paved with good intentions
:eek::eek::eek: OMG, I needed that laugh THANKS:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
202 Posts
I saw both of those bikes there. Got to speak with Ray (lostrider) at the show. Bike is definitely looking sweet. Does anyone know what he placed? The only one I saw that would give it a run was a tricked out Busa, but only if there wasn't a separate category for sport bikes. Nice guy. Great show too. That air force bike was neat to look at, but I was a little disappointed that he went through all of that trouble, but still had stock mirrors. To each his own.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts