M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering who has to keep their bike stored for the winter outside or if they have one of those portable garages that steak down in the ground and how it works out for them, Basically what are you using.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I bought myself a 10x10 tent and connected a battery tender Jr in my backyard. From time to time I go in there and do some LED mods and other minor things.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Being out here on the farm I can use truck bodys. I got a old dyno body with the swinging doors and a work bench. Love it. I can drive it inside and close the doors and the motor heats up the body so i can do some work.

Dave and Sandy @ NES.stone.
Marry Christmas.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I have the same 12x24x6 portable also. The only difference is I have a gable roof instead of a round roof. It's great. I have work benches down one side and cabinets across the back. I ran electricity to it also so I can put the battery minder on the bike and can run power tools. I have enough room to keep the 9, the lawnmower, the snowblower and gas grille in there. I also have a portable refrigerator to keep the beer cold in the summer. :D
afdad

·
Registered
497 Posts
i rent but he let me use his extra garage
cold storage but out of the snow

·
Registered
169 Posts
I made a mistake and put my 9 in my shed. I should have put it in the my heated garage that way I could have kept working on it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts