M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to post something up for Dec but I dont have any open weekends - let's plan on a weekend in Jan that dont look like rain :bigthumbsup:

who in and what weekend works for you?

was thinking lunch in Santa Cruz on the pier :dontknow:

·
Registered
721 Posts
Russ,

I am up for lunch anytime in Santa Cruz! :bigthumbsup:

I was going to post something up for Dec but I dont have any open weekends - let's plan on a weekend in Jan that dont look like rain :bigthumbsup:

who in and what weekend works for you?

was thinking lunch in Santa Cruz on the pier :dontknow:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I'll make this one. I need to see my brothers.:bigthumbsup:
As long as it's not the last weekend of the month, I'll be riding around the island of Hawaii.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
I'm in

·
Registered
721 Posts
Well it looks like all the Nor Cal winter riders are ready!

Now we just have to figure out the weekend all mine are open for riding? :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,367 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I'm not sure what I'll rent. I'll have to see what strikes me, and your right guys I should bring you. If everyone can just stuff them selves into a big trunk, I'll be sure you make it to an island. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
If we don't see you beforehand have a great trip Mark!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Man that would be a big trunk!

If I do not see you ahave a great trip............:bigthumbsup:

I'm not sure what I'll rent. I'll have to see what strikes me, and your right guys I should bring you. If everyone can just stuff them selves into a big trunk, I'll be sure you make it to an island. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Hopefully the run this run next month will be before my trip, If not I should have to pics to share when I get back.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,367 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
I am not sure what I am doing that weekend, the wife talked about going to Vegas but nothing is in stone yet she is also talking about capitola but either way I will be out of town and not able to participate in your festivities.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I am not sure what I am doing that weekend, the wife talked about going to Vegas but nothing is in stone yet she is also talking about capitola but either way I will be out of town and not able to participate in your festivities.[/QUOTE

Capitol we will need to ride over there and give you two a bad time. It's only ten min! Away

1 - 20 of 41 Posts