Not sure I would ride it, but it looks cool:

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
What a find. It looks like a Bugatti from the same era

·
Registered
474 Posts
Wow. Remove the headlight and that could pass as a current model.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
:eek::eek::eek: 1930's ??? NO WAY!!!! That thing is freaking slick looking. Its a Lincoln Continental on 2 wheels. It looks better than 95% of Harleys today!:doorag:

Waaaaaay ahead of its time.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Tank shifter

Gotta love that tank shifter!
I rode a Harley with a tank shifter and foot clutch about 50 years ago, and all I could keep thinking was, don't lean left at a light with it in gear! Well, I did of course, had to put my left foot down (and release the clutch), and ran the red light. Fortunately, no cars were coming. That's why they called them "Suicide shifters". Right up there with front drum(lockem Danno) brakes on a bike for safety. It's amazing anyone survived!:D

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Cool, but in an archaic sort of way. Whoever found it must have had an instant woodie.:D

But I just do not care all that much for the fully enclosed look. I like to see mechanical bits and pieces. Even fully-faired sport bikes do not offer this.

B-King over Hyabusa. Yes.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
very cool

·
Banned
1,218 Posts
very cool
Right with ya Big B:bigthumbsup:

I get my sh&ts and giggles over lusting after an 80 year old motorcycle.

It reminds me of the great American ingenuity/insight of the future that made America great:bigthumbsup:..Before the bastard self serving corporations bought us out-and then sold us out....

·
Registered
960 Posts
Dang that's neat.:bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts