M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know who makes these indicator lights please?

Tried some LED's in the front but am not happy with their visibility that close to the headlight...thought these rears might look nice alround!

·
Registered
128 Posts
The studs they provide are pretty long. You should be able to pull it off. I haven't played much with trying to put them on the strut though. I know I chopped a lot off the stud putting the 2305's on my bike. I had them on my VTX as well. The difference in width might be the visored bezel you can get for them.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Come to think of it, I still have a pair unopened I plan to use for the front turn signals that I haven't had a chance to install yet. I will take a measurement tonight when I get home from work and post it if that helps.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
t0rch75 said:
Come to think of it, I still have a pair unopened I plan to use for the front turn signals that I haven't had a chance to install yet. I will take a measurement tonight when I get home from work and post it if that helps.
Great..thanks! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quinn (Quick Silver) said:
Look like the lighs I have on the front of my bike they are called "Visor" http://www.weekendconcepts.com/vizorlights.html
Bullseye Quinn! :bigthumbsup: Yep I think thems the ones....any chance of telling me how long the hollow bolt is please?..they need to be at least 2" to fit on the back!. The link pic has them looking shorter than that..did you have to get some made or...?.
cheers,
Greg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts