M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanting to know who here is running a non stock seat and what do you think of it. My bike is at corbins and I am thinking about ordering a set from them but want input on others. So lets see pic's and praises.
Bob

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Snow.
Did you do the 140 club with the corbin and the bags on?
Bob

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No There is not.
After looking at this thread I decided to go ahead and do the deal. Their stuff is just to nice to pass on. And I can get it installed while it is there by the pros. I will post some pic's.
Bob

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
seats

I have Suzuki gel, my buddy has Corbin, we swapped bikes for about a 100 mile stent in last years trip, I thought the Corbin was nice, nice enough to spend the extra money, JMO, no, I would not. My buddy on the other hand, says he likes his corbin, but if he had to do it over, he'd probrably would buy Suzuki gels.....

just 2 opinions, hope it helps you make your choice!!

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They are more expensive but I saw how they make them and what goes into them and it is just something I always wanted. Corbin parts have always been considered one of the best on the market. After going thru the factory I saw why.
Bob

·
Registered
645 Posts
well I have the Suzuki gel and the Corbin.The gel is better then stock but Not as comfortable for the all day rides like the Corbin.But everybodies wieght and Butt size is different and what works for me may not be the best for you.

·
Registered
723 Posts
I will prob pick up a full cut gel seat. First though I hope to find one that doesnt mind me sitting on theres to try it out

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Corbin=Overpriced

·
Registered
938 Posts
I think they forgot to put the Gel in my Suzuki Gel seat because it's about as comfortable as sitting on a brick but it does look way more Bad Azz than the stock seat. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
216 Posts
I'm partial to Baldylatino's memory foam seats. They don't get hot in the sun like the gel, he can add heat, and a matching tank bra. Custom covered to your specs. and less than half the price of Corbins. JMO.
does baldylatino have a site for his seats?

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You guys know that Corbins does custom materials also?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts