M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
I LOVE air horns on the bikes. I have them on both my rides. It really gets attention when you have to. You just have to learn not to abuse it so you don't piss people off. They have saved my bacon a couple of times. Those are over the top. Big bucks too.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
I was just thinking that pulling that crap they were pulling would get them pulled... just before they did. I can't believe those idiots did that to the officer. Just wonder why they didn't show any more of his reaction...

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
rofl.. he was probably in sonic shock.. like when a flash/bang grenade goes off nearby. That will certainly disorient and these things are probably a bit louder.. Funny as he!! watching people jump when it went off.. Just hope they never do that to somone thats armed and has PTSD, they could get shot really quick that way..

(oh for those that don't know the abbreviation: PTSD = Post Tramatic Stress Disorder, or Crazy Soldier Syndrome, although I've never liked the CSS name much)

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Only $1500. Can't wait to get mine. ::)
I bet they gave that poor cop a heart attack. Probably got a bigger fine because of it. :a20:

·
Registered
600 Posts
I get to do that at work every day :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts