M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am always amazed at how much time that I've spent on this website. For a while, my wife would always come in and check on me. Probably checking to see if I have some on line romance going on. Well now she doesn't check so often, she just asks me "how are your little friends doing?". Anyway, I was curious to see how much time the rest of you guys have spent on here. I know that I am a piker compared to most of you. That JDS thing should add some major time, but because I don't know what the heck you all are talking about, I just sit here pretending that I do. How about a little "sharing of anecdotal information". I will start it off with 1 day 7hours and 21 minutes. Beat that! :D

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
13 hours and 0 minutes

And yes, I've been spending a lot more time here lately than I was right after I signed up, and my girlfriend is definitely not happy about it. :read:

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
1 day 18 hours and now 30 minutes man i must be riding too much :D but got over 3k in miles and have not went any where either so i guess i am riding too much to be on pc :D :D :D

·
Registered
289 Posts
Hey, ConnRadd, you have 73 messages, 0 are new.
Total time logged in: 6 days, 4 hours and 54 minutes.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yeah... I tell myself 15 minutes tops and POOF the re-signIN screen pops up.... TWICE. Lol... Long 15 minutes eh? Hot and Sunny and I'm in here when I should be riding... shame on [email protected]

·
Registered
752 Posts
Total Time Spent Online: 7 days, 13 hours and 2 minutes.
Total Posts: 671 posts
Total Topics: 20 topics
Number of Polls Created: 0 polls
Number of Votes Cast: 19 votes

1 - 20 of 67 Posts