M109 Rider Forums banner

Do you have a second bike, that YOU only ride?

• Yes, cruiser

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • Yes, sportbike

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • No second bike, but want one! :)

Votes: 32 39.5%
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who here came from sportbikes and wanted the best of both worlds? I ride a 1995 Kawasaki ZX-7, which I have grown to appreciate more, just having the bigger (yet fun!) M109r. When I get on the 7, it feels like a bicycle, and anyone who knows sportbikes knows the ZX-7's are piggy compared to most.

What are your second bikes, if any? Why did you keep them?

Mine was my first love, since 1993, and I bought it new in 1995, now have 27,500 miles on it. Purrs like a kitten. Would be like selling my third leg if I got rid of it.

Chris

·
Registered
319 Posts
my other bike is a 2008 blue/gold hayabusa gsxr1340 I love it for those times when you need to hit warp speed

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
For when I want to go touring around the countryside in comfort.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For when I want to go touring around the countryside in comfort.
Hink is gonna hop in and kick my ass, but why does my pic come in as a thumbnail, and yours is full size? Don't think the FAQ covered that. Maybe it did. I know nothing about this forum stuff.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Mine comes in as full size as I link to that size picture from my personal website's photogallery :)

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
02 1100 Sabre

My wife rides an 01 Sabre as well

·
Registered
349 Posts
Yamaha tdm 850 love it great for commuting and fun on the twisties

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You need to add somemore choices, like standard, touring, adventure and dirt.

I I have a 04 Honda ST1300 sport touring and A 96 Suzuki GS 500 standard. Althought both could be considered sport bikes for the way I ride them. :D

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
I'd like to have either a CB600RR or a Superhawk just to keep my skills sharp, but I know if had something that fast I'd be getting in trouble with it, or getting hurt.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts