M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have a couple of requests.

Shell wants to know if anyone has a photo of me proposing to her at Mt Charleston? I told her I have payed you all off to make sure there is no evidence, but Shell is still hopefull.

Also there is a discussion about if anyone has any video of the Las Vegas meet. If we can collate enough I know someone who is prepared to put together a DVD of the event. Photo's can also be integrated into the DVD so if your able is there any chance you could put together a CD of your "BEST OF" photo's from Vegas ( NOT every picture EY3LESS). We don't want to have to sort through 1000 pictures.

Shell took some Video... who else?

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep got that Ryno

·
Radio Active Member
27,669 Posts
I was just thinking, maybe they want what happened in Vegas to really stay in Vegas? :evil: :D

·
Registered
2,423 Posts

Shell wants to know if anyone has a photo of me proposing to her at Mt Charleston? I told her I have payed you all off to make sure there is no evidence, but Shell is still hopefull.

Also there is a discussion about if anyone has any video of the Las Vegas meet. If we can collate enough I know someone who is prepared to put together a DVD of the event. Photo's can also be integrated into the DVD so if your able is there any chance you could put together a CD of your "BEST OF" photo's from Vegas ( NOT every picture EY3LESS). We don't want to have to sort through 1000 pictures.

I tried to get a pic of the proposal but by the time my camera was ready you were already standing:cus:

I was hoping someone else got it but I think you suprised EVERYONE and nobody was ready for a pic:dontknow:

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Also there is a discussion about if anyone has any video of the Las Vegas meet. If we can collate enough I know someone who is prepared to put together a DVD of the event. Photo's can also be integrated into the DVD so if your able is there any chance you could put together a CD of your "BEST OF" photo's from Vegas ( NOT every picture EY3LESS)
don't hate me because I'm beautiful:joke:

·
xxx
210 Posts

I've e-mailed you six pictures. Let me know if they come through properly. I have to re-size them to post them on the website or set up a Photobucket account.

Dan

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dan IS the man!

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
There's the smooth move...... Nice Rick, It was a great moment for all of us .

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for everyone's love. Shell is very happy Dan got some great photo's, 6 in all.

I hope some of you can join us next year in Yosemite then Vegas. We plan to be there for the second international meet. I know Chris will be able to organise it bigger and better in 2011.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
SlyDog and Fixxer had my back.

I asked Fixxer the night before and SlyDog had them hidden in the Support vehicle.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts