M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Well as for the fastest color, that would be 2007 Vigor blue pearl :joke: There is a 9 here from WA with the NOS strapped to the side. I imagine that one is pretty fast. Mines stock.

·
Registered
300 Posts
fastest

I'm pretty sure that would be mine :doorag: if not it could be someone else's,if not their's you could check over on Harley forum,I hear they are all fast :evil:

·
Registered
115 Posts
No turbo or blower but running 50 shot of juice :D :D :D

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
As far as being still on this forum, I would have to agree that Lucky06 has probably one of the fastest on here. I've never seen his 1/4 mile times, but I know his motor is built to the tilt!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
What about Real Macoys 220hp 109?
LOL, good one.:a20::a20::a20::clap2:

the FASTEST one isn't/wasn't on this board. big eh's turbo 9 would probably be up there. JUtah's or Boudreaux's are very quick. Mine was very quick until the crash so I'll never know how much better it was going to be at the track.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Who Has the Fastest Nine on this Forum?
Well unless you want this to quickly disintegrate into a ridiculous & unprovable debate we really need all these guys with Turbos or Nitrous and big engine mods. to go to the track and get an official time or top speed.

Or you can ask for seat of the pants GPS top speeds that they've done and just take their word for it :dontknow: But when I hit 120mph I'm personally not looking down to see how fast I'm going. I"m holding on and :pray: that I don't die! LOL

·
Registered
595 Posts
Or you can ask for seat of the pants GPS top speeds that they've done and just take their word for it :dontknow: But when I hit 120mph I'm personally not looking down to see how fast I'm going. I"m holding on and :pray: that I don't die! LOL
At 120mph I'm keeping an eye out for the Grim Reaper. That S.O.B. lurks in every sandy curve and blind driveway!!! :joke:

·
Registered
852 Posts
I got a 109 thats pumpin' 5000hp yo!! I can go from here to Cali in like 3 seconds, son! My 9 be fast

·
Registered
115 Posts
are you riding a 9 or a delorean:yikes:

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
Who cares whose is fastest. By the time you factor in how good a rider is and conditions for the track the day it was run...not worth it. This is just a cruiser.

·
Registered
115 Posts
You are correct , :agree:

besides all you have to please is yourself.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
I'd vote bigeh, with his disco potato. Anyone else running boost?
I would vote Bigeh!! On the straight line power.:agree::bigthumbsup:

in the Curves I would vote either Lucky06 or Seapup! I've seen Seapup ride, not Lucky, but have talked to many that have said the same thing about him... If you're talking the fastest I've seen in person that would be Seapup.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
1 - 20 of 89 Posts