M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I almost bought there, then recommended them to someone here (cant find the post) I believe they said they shipped a bike to them.
I need to know because my dealer is completely WHACKED!
I need to go back and apologize for not buying there... and would like to drop your name as someone I sent to him...
Maybe then I could get service there without being given the cold shoulder for buying elsewhere.

Here is the link

http://www.sobcr.com/

Sledzep

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BAM!!! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

I did another search and this time I found the thread... Cormerione... come on down....

I sent you a PM

Sledzep

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
i got mine from West Georgia Power Sports in LaGrange. I'd recommend them to anyone. Family owned/operated. Mechanic told me about the dry sump oil stuff before he let me on the bike. Paid 12,400 out the door. Owner's name is Hal and is a real cool guy. Not sure if they'll ship to you or not, but call them and see.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Phaed, sorry if I was not clear. I already have mine, and Cormerione? is the one who had his shipped from the dealer I mentioned above. No shipping needed.
I took a lookm and Lagrange, GA is too far for me...

thnx

Sledzdep

·
Registered
71 Posts
crossroads yamaha, they are in abermarle nc but will deliever, i paid 10,999 12 otd with war. they post on cycletraders.com, great people to work with

1 - 6 of 6 Posts