M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has picked up the 07 so far?....Waiting for mine here in IN......Was told it might be the end of August before I get mine :(........

·
Registered
686 Posts
went to a dealership yesterday. They showed me the orders for 07s from suzuki. it indicated they might got a black and maybe a white in late aug or early sept. the chart showed the reds weren't due until march. :mad:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Just got mine last night. Black and BAD. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Not sure why you all have a wait the Dealership here in Colorado Springs has 4 with more on the way.

·
Registered
122 Posts
It's an '07. In fact I wasn't even concerned about the year. The dealer said he had a shipment of 2007's and I went with a Black one.

That is why I am confused about the the wait. The Dealership they are getting more next week.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I just looked over the specs b/t the '06 and '07. The only difference I can see is the '07 has a larger gas tank (5.2 vs 4.9). And the colors for the '07's have changed instead of blue, black, silver the '07 come in black, red and white. Let me know if you all still want pics. I'm proud of my baby!

Just found this. I guess this was the big change.

New Features
New cylinder head cover, secondary cover and drive unit cover now feature chromed metal contruction for a high quality finish

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Hollywood said:
I just looked over the specs b/t the '06 and '07. The only difference I can see is the '07 has a larger gas tank (5.2 vs 4.9). ish
06 already has a 5.2 except for the CA bikes that are 4.9 ::)

·
Registered
379 Posts
There are plenty of 06's still around and the cost keeps getting lower. No shame in getting last years model. especially if the only diff are the colors.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Hollywood said:
It's an '07. In fact I wasn't even concerned about the year. The dealer said he had a shipment of 2007's and I went with a Black one.

That is why I am confused about the the wait. The Dealership they are getting more next week.
I have a hard time believing they already have 07s in. Did you see any white or red on the floor?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yep. I knew about the difference in CA gas tank capacities already. But the Suzuki website published '06's with 4.9 and '07's with 5.2. I could not find much more of a difference b/t them except for colors.

You have an awesome site here. And it was the reason I bought the 109. Thanks!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Hollywood said:
Just got mine last night. Black and BAD. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Not sure why you all have a wait the Dealership here in Colorado Springs has 4 with more on the way.
im sorry bro but i call BS!!!
SHOW ME THE MONEY!!

:nopic: :a18:

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'll have the pics here shortly. Let my wife take my camera to DC, so I'm letting the other charge up.

Let me know exactly what you want a pic of. You all have me worried now. All my paperwork says 2007, so if the dealership lied to me I'll be the morning bitching.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Hollywood said:
You all have me worried now. All my paperwork says 2007, so if the dealership lied to me I'll be the morning bitching.
Guess I know where you will be in the morning. ::)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Lamont,

Give me so more information. What am I looking for that's diffrent than an '06? And why is everyone not enthusiastic about my new bike?

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Hollywood said:
Lamont,

Give me so more information. What am I looking for that's diffrent than an '06? And why is everyone not enthusiastic about my new bike?
They haven't even had the 07 show yet and that's when the dealers place the first orders. Be happy with your 06, it's a fine bike but there is no way that it is an 07. Sorry. ::)

1 - 20 of 75 Posts