M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has chrome wheels on their M90?

· Registered
215 Posts
My rims are chromed, but I don't have a clear picture of them. I sent my stock rims to Wheel Creations Plus located in Fresno,CA and ther number is 1-800-394-7008. I am attaching a pic, but its blurry. I don't have the bike right now, but I will post better pics when I get it back form the mod man. :eek:)

· Registered
215 Posts
Sorry, must have missed the first post. Sorry the picture is so fuzzy. I promise I will post more eventually...... Getting some mods done and it's taking a while. :'(

· Registered
215 Posts
Well, I can blame you for just about everything I have done to my bike. :bow::bow: I love yours and you have given me so many ideas. Thanks again for all your help. I hope to have it back by the first of April. I promise to post pics. I went with the three inch risers. I am not very tall, so I really hope it brings the bars back far enough.

· Registered
1,293 Posts
Well, I can blame you for just about everything I have done to my bike. :bow::bow: I love yours and you have given me so many ideas. Thanks again for all your help. I hope to have it back by the first of April. I promise to post pics. I went with the three inch risers. I am not very tall, so I really hope it brings the bars back far enough.
AWW shucks :redfaced::redfaced: thanks for the compliment !!!!

those 3 inch risers should look amazing!

· Registered
215 Posts
Any time, but only when you deserve them. I hope the risers turn out well. They are supposed to match the stock bars. We'll see.

· Registered
215 Posts
I purchased the extended cables from Kewlmetal.com They are supposed to be putting them on the bike for me this week. Hope it all turns out. ^-^
When you did the risers, what cables and pipes did you use? There was a suggestion that the M109 cables & pipes are longer and usable.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.