M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the member count at 558 I'm losing track......

I'm from Moscow Pa., Madison Twp., just south of Scranton!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Re: Who hails from Pennsylvania and where????

Honey Brook, PA

Maybe we need our own North East section of the forum............ :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
241 Posts

Elizabeth Township (20 miles from Pittsburgh, PA)

Carl

·
Registered
37 Posts

I was born and raised in Oakland (2 miles from downtown Pittsburgh) now i live in florida. Longer riding season :D

·
Registered
702 Posts

Lancaster, House of the Red Rose.

hey Pizzmor, 30 is freshly paved on our side, smooth ridin'

·
Registered
346 Posts

Yeah it is nice, my mom lives in New Holland, but I refuse to beleive any stories about RT 30 being done until I see them for myself... :D I am sure you know what I mean. The Rt30-83 split near me is still a disaster zone. When I had my Beemer I lost both my mirrors and bent my front rim there and came close to meeting my maker. Have fun with the bike and keep an eye out for me and my silver 109, later.

G

·

Parkesburg, PA - Two weeks and waiting on my ride. Have other bikes to ride, just waiting on the 109.

·
Registered
326 Posts

Bruno said:
Parkesburg, PA - Two weeks and waiting on my ride. Have other bikes to ride, just waiting on the 109.
I don't know what color you are looking for but Cycle Max on 322 has a Silver one on the floor. Let me know when you get it, I'm about 7 miles up Rt 10 from the Wallmart at 10/30.

·
Registered
363 Posts

philly ,pa by the way philadelphia cycle center has a blue one on the show room floor you can look the up thru the white pages

G

·

Felix, Thanks for the post. The owner is a good friend of mine and a client. I gave them a call and the "Sold" bike was available. It is in my garage now. Thanks again.

·
Registered
326 Posts

Bruno said:
Felix, Thanks for the post. The owner is a good friend of mine and a client. I gave them a call and the "Sold" bike was available. It is in my garage now. Thanks again.
Glad I could help. Let me know if you are going for any interesting rides. I need to stop there tonight so they can change out the left air filter now that they have them in stock. I would be willing to put money on you getting the proper oil level after my ordeal.

My wife and I are also heading up to Peace Valley Park on Sat for the NE Sportbike BBQ if you are looking to get out.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

NE Pa. Riders:

Bike night on Thursdays at the Lone Star Restaraunt, Kidder St. Exit off of I-81 North, Wilkes Barre, Pa. Things get going at 5PM and are hopping by 7PM. With 70 degree weather tonight close to 1000 bikes :) :) :) :) :)....from vintage Triumphs to Boss Hogs the array of bikes is awesome. Hope to see a few of you good folks there.

Bob109 Silver06

·
Radio Active Member
27,669 Posts
I just wanted to put it out there in case no one has seen the thread. This Sunday is Rolling Thunder and the weather looks like it is going to be great. You guys from the border are not really that far.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts