M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its one of a couple of PM's I got tonight:

Howdy Hal
« Sent to: HalGreenlee on: Today at 07:01:14 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just thought i'd say hey I been watchin U

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looks like its our old friend Fritz aka Deter now also HD2plze.

Its great to know how creepy some guys can be.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We have a device called a terminal reverberator and it picks him up everytime. And he always shows his colors.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
J R said:
Thats creepy your right :edit: What a FREAK. Just kep exposing his new names at the top of the pages and we can all be watchin him :evil:
I was just saying Hi to the man thats it I thought you guys were cool enough to understand that I was watchin U ment I was reading his posts for crying out loud.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
J R said:
Fritz I always believe in giving a man a break a few times :bigthumbsup: I'm sure if your cool and just chill out and enjoy the chat and don't start any drama you'll be fine on here time has a way of healing most wounds and a I like to believe that most People are forgiving so with that said just be cool from here on out and you may just make a friend or two_Obviously they haven't really tried to ban you for good an have given you a second chance.Do the right thing and be good :bigthumbsup:
Thanks but I have not done anything but be misunderstood ain't here for nothing but the brother hood of riding and such

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HalGreenlee said:
We have a device called a terminal reverberator and it picks him up everytime. And he always shows his colors.
Did you get my message I was just saying Hello

·
Registered
398 Posts
So ,is this Fritz again for real ?.....wasn't he selling his bike ?

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
lol. fritz has been upgraded from Troll to Stalker. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts