M109 Rider Forums banner
421 - 440 of 466 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
awesome

Here we have the best color the best bike on the planet all white M109R rule the pavement. sweet bikes ya'll

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
They are stash tubes purpose for them originally is to store papers insurance/registration/stuff of that nature-- I was storing my cigars in them until recently now I have put my tools/fuses in them and battery compartment now houses my portable battery jumper-- and believe me it has came to use plenty times this year for me and guys I ride with it can even jump start a car so this is how I'm storing it all my tools are in here now

here is the battery jumper stored in battery compartment now

From somewhere in chi-town

·
Registered
8,676 Posts
They are stash tubes purpose for them originally is to store papers insurance/registration/stuff of that nature-- I was storing my cigars in them until recently now I have put my tools/fuses in them and battery compartment now houses my portable battery jumper-- and believe me it has came to use plenty times this year for me and guys I ride with it can even jump start a car so this is how I'm storing it all my tools are in here now

That's what your suppose to use the canisters for.....For jumper I have the Micro start and I store it in one of my side cover and the cables it the other.
http://www.amazon.com/Antigravity-Batteries-Micro-Start-XP-3-Multi-Function/dp/B00GT2FUB2

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Andy guess I'm to lazy to be taking off the side covers I just pop seat pull battery out and I have cables 1 stuffed on each side and they not going anywhere until I ready to use them

·
Registered
8,676 Posts
Andy guess I'm to lazy to be taking off the side covers I just pop seat pull battery out and I have cables 1 stuffed on each side and they not going anywhere until I ready to use them
Don't have to take the side covers off. It fit right there next to the frame and the side cover, just pop the seat and you can reach it with your fingers, you see where you have your cables that's where I have the battery pack. Best thing is the micro stater has an adapter that's already hooked to my battery all I do is plug it in and boom shagalaga

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
That is awesome! I've thought about getting one of those antigravity batteries a few times, but I had never seen one in person or heard of anyone that had used one. Now I just need to figure out the difference between the XP-1 and the XP-3.
The XP-1 has a laptop battery charging port, the XP-3 doesn't. And the XP-3 doesn't come with all the adapters that the XP-1 does, though it has more than you'll probably ever use.

I bought a XP-3 a couple years ago to keep in my wife's truck. Even though there's not that much difference in the price, the XP-3 was all we needed.

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
The XP-1 has a laptop battery charging port, the XP-3 doesn't. And the XP-3 doesn't come with all the adapters that the XP-1 does, though it has more than you'll probably ever use.

I bought a XP-3 a couple years ago to keep in my wife's truck. Even though there's not that much difference in the price, the XP-3 was all we needed.
Gotcha! Thanks BS1

·
Registered
3,303 Posts

that is awesome

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Back on top

421 - 440 of 466 Posts