M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 466 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I thought this was supposed to be a thread filled with bike pictures?

Someone should report you for being off topic, there's no freaking bike in that picture!

:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
635 Posts
:bad2thebone:

Beautiful bikes! IMO, white emphasizes the lines of the nine the best.

Keep'em clean and mean!

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
sorry I don't have a white 9. I did want to say that they sure do make my black 9 stand out when its parked next to it! LOL..... :joke: hey guys all your 9's are sweet. Don, yours is still my favorite!..:a18::bad2thebone:

·
Registered
52 Posts
here's a few pics of mine.one of my turn signal lenses covers is missing lost it on a resent ride, I still need to replace it but these are the most resent pics I have.

·
Registered
501 Posts
UR 9 is a 10

Hey White Rider, your 9 is the best I've seen so far. I can overlook the missing lens cover because your bike is....how do I put this, :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:. Very nice!!!! :bigthumbsup::#1::a18: Sorry Bigpapa & Sgt. Duke, but I have a new "favorite" white nine.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
If i had to buy another 9 it would be a white one. I really like my black 9 but the dust is very bad. I got to see a white one in person and the pearl thats in the paint is :bigthumbsup: All you guys have very nice looking bikes. :a18:

·
Registered
182 Posts
here's a few pics of mine.one of my turn signal lenses covers is missing lost it on a resent ride, I still need to replace it but these are the most resent pics I have.

I REALLY DIDN'T CARE FOR THE WHITE UNTIL I SAW THIS ONE.:bigthumbsup: WHAT SIZE REAR TIRE AND RIM IS THIS?

1 - 20 of 466 Posts