M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just a quick quest. I'm about to buy a White skid lid helmet. Is that gonna be gross with a white bike or look ok? i mean i plan on putting some stickers on it... Should I get it or should I just get a gloss back or flat blk one. same helmet though. Love the look on this helmet.

:verymad:AND PLEASE NO RESPONSES WITH I SHOULD BE WEARING A FULL FACE AND ALL THAT JAZZ AGAIN. ITS BEATEN LIKE A DEAD HORSE AND I DO RIDE 99% WITH A FULL. THIS IS JUST FOR SOMETHING ELSE. AND ITS DOT APPROVED. :verymad:

thanks!

·
Registered
113 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
any color is ok I guess ...except pink :joke:
Hey....I have a pink helmet.... :dontknow: :joke:

·
Registered
158 Posts
no matching is cool :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: try to stay away from pink however not a good match on this bike

·
Registered
34 Posts
i wouldnt go ALL white with a white bike. break it up with something. one with graphics or flames or something. anything. too much white especially on just a skid lid would look really like your trying to hard ....skid lids are to look tough etc.

at least thats just my first impression.

·
Registered
19 Posts
just dont wear a white jacket , white pants and white shoes... :p

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Bright colored helmets are more visible to cagers, so you should decide if that's an important feature to have.

·
Registered
775 Posts
only reason i would say not to get white helmet is the likelyhood of it looking dirty all the time. if you're gonna keep it clean, go for it

·
Registered
890 Posts
DUDE!!!!!!!! You're the one wearing it...you like the idea...don't bother asking! It's DOT...so that's all that matters..and even that is up to you! JMHO :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

Devilish

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol that was pretty funny! I ordered the white and look some advice and got some stickers (cool ones so i dont look like a :edit:)

have fun!

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Hmmm, let's see, an albino riding a white bike with a white helmet. You gonna buy white leathers and some white rubber tires too? ::) :joke:

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
That White helmet would be fine, just remember the white leather chaps, :joke: now that will get some looks !!!

·
Registered
890 Posts
M109LOVER said:
That White helmet would be fine, just remember the white leather chaps, :joke: now that will get some looks !!!
True dat...some pink vtx girly msn would be chasin ya....watch yer back...and don't slow down :joke:

:nopic:

Devilish

1 - 19 of 19 Posts