M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a little footage of the snow. This is just North of Dawsonville, GA.
The last time there was measurable snowfall on Christmas Day was in 1882, when one-third of an inch of snow blanketed Atlanta.

To make this motorcycle related, I filmed this with my new GoPro camera. I crashed at about the 2:20 mark....LOL. Hey Nathan, can you help me become half the producer you are? :bigthumbsup: :D

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
The weather forecast was correct then, sweet,,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
OK, F*ck winter, they're calling for 6-10 tomorrow/night!!

BTW, nice vid Bobby! The editing part def takes some getting used to.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
even though you crashed at 2:20 i listened the whole way through. Nice job Bro!:bigthumbsup: Now I'm going to watch it again!

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,865 Posts
That camera works fine Bobby, and thanks for sharing the video. It's amazing you guys have that much snow down there and we hardly have any up here.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
That camera works fine Bobby, and thanks for sharing the video. It's amazing you guys have that much snow down there and we hardly have any up here.
You will get yours tomorrow zoomer LOL, Been watching the weather channel,,,,,,,,,,,We are suppose to get lowland snow by Wednesday,,,,,,,

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Hardly have any??? I've got about 6" up at the house.:eek: :D

·
Registered
169 Posts
I enjoyed your video.That's what it looked like in northern ontario about a month ago. What band is playing the music in the video.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
That's cool that you got the GoPro camera Bobby. It will be nice to film a couple different angles at the same time on some rides we do next year! :bigthumbsup:

We got a slight dusting of snow down here last night but it still looks like mostly grass. I see that parts of the N. Georgia mountains and the higher elevations got upwards of 10" of snow.

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That's cool that you got the GoPro camera Bobby. It will be nice to film a couple different angles at the same time on some rides we do next year! :bigthumbsup:

We got a slight dusting of snow down here last night but it still looks like mostly grass. I see that parts of the N. Georgia mountains and the higher elevations got upwards of 10" of snow.
Yeah, yesterday on Blood Mountain there was probably 6-8 inches!

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Nice that you could have a little taste of a white Christmas. If you want more, I'll do what I can to send more your way. The flippin snow banks are so big around here that you need a lifted truck to see over the top of them. We'll have snow until JULY!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I live in south Florida and it is supposed to be in the high twenties tonight. I don't think it ever snowed in my area. by Friday it is supposed to be eight degrees again, times are changin

1 - 20 of 20 Posts