M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wonder... does the white one have some silver flake in it? If not... It's JUST WHITE.

·
Registered
817 Posts
I would HATE to have to clean the bugs off a white bike. I had a white car... ONCE. Never, ever again.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Wanted said:
I would HATE to have to clean the bugs off a white bike. I had a white car... ONCE. Never, ever again.
:a20:

i would'nt own anything but white cars/trucks ... although i think the white looks ok on a bike i would'nt own one, that was ;)

khrome

·
Registered
64 Posts
"These are not the bikes we are looking for"

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
lol, nice pic

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bad109 said:
cool. how'd ya like to pull up at a star wars convention on that?
That would get you laid I'm sure.... oh yeah... it's a Star Wars Convention... :)

·
Registered
516 Posts
That is hot indeed, personally I would own one if they came in that color. Here in Laredo, Tx the temps normally 110+ on any given summers day......inthe SHADE.

·
Registered
584 Posts
RubenAlonzo said:
That is hot indeed, personally I would own one if they came in that color. Here in Laredo, Tx the temps normally 110+ on any given summers day......inthe SHADE.
that is indeed a 2007 color, so you might as well get the checkbook ready! ;)

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
RubenAlonzo said:
Yup time to put your money where your mouth is :joke: :joke: It should be here in a few short months!! We want some pics!! ;) ;)

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
RaySDF250 said:
What you don't realize, is that under that Storm Trooper Uniform is a Female!!!  :duck: LOL. j/k
After closer inspection... I believe you're right...

·
Registered
593 Posts
Wait till the wife see's that. I'll be ordering a set for her. Its sool with me cause no one will know who's on back. LOL

1 - 20 of 33 Posts