M109 Rider Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Think I seen the white 9

Hi guys, I'm couple months old with the 9 and the form. Didn't see anyone on here from Wichita? I'm in Haysville and think I've seen the white 9 that you're talking about. There is a white w/bags and shield in Haysville. Still waiting to catch the guy outside of his work to BS with him. Just went on my first ride w/mine this weekend. Love the bike, just got to get use to the riding style. Coming from a Vmax, to the 9. Have been riding muscle bikes, and the cruiser thing is so different. But liking it. It's nice not to see hundreds of the same bike on the road.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I'm planning on running down next month, my son in-law is going to ride my BMW and we just picked up a gsxr600 for my son, my other son in-law is borrowing his dads goldwing and my cousin and his friend on HD's

I did see a silver a few weeks ago in Atchison (on Kansas street by city pool) I think same guy has a 70's Chevelle

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mite see you there. Haven't been to Cassoday for a while. Think it'll be the last month of Cassoday also, may have till Nov? Can't remember. If I do, I ride a 07 red 9.

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Still waiting for someone to say " Ya, that was me " from the forum.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Mite see you there. Haven't been to Cassoday for a while. Think it'll be the last month of Cassoday also, may have till Nov? Can't remember. If I do, I ride a 07 red 9.
Cool, I'll look for it. I have an 08 Black with v-stream

21 - 25 of 25 Posts