M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a call from my dealer that the first white 07 should be in tomorrow or thursday and it has my name on it!! I still need to ride a M109R to see if i can bring myself to part with my beloved GSX-R 750. So wish me luck, i have a feeling once i see that pearl white beast it will be mine. :bigthumbsup:

G

·
750Rider said:
Just got a call from my dealer that the first white 07 should be in tomorrow or thursday and it has my name on it!! I still need to ride a M109R to see if i can bring myself to part with my beloved GSX-R 750. So wish me luck, i have a feeling once i see that pearl white beast it will be mine. :bigthumbsup:
Make sure you take the "good" camera to the dealership and post some pics for the rest of us...

·
Registered
243 Posts
:welcome: Man, I gave up my Gixer, in a matter of 2 seconds, after I found the 109r.  You get the fun of the gixer, rolled into an ultra cool, and comfortable monster.  Trust this Website...  This bike is insane, and a hell of lot more fun to ride (on the streets) than the gixer.  Plus chicks dig it... :bigthumbsup: :super:

G

·
Saw both the RED and White today at local stealer, the white rocks, needs some art on it but will make for a good base to jazz it up.

The RED looks like the VTX candy red, which I had looks good also.

And the primary cover is chomed metal. May have to sneak in there and pull one off for my bike.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts