M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
I hope it looks better in person, on the computer screen it doesn't seem to fit the bike's personality at all. I'll bet there will be a lot of leftover white 07's.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I bought my silver M109R,and took all the symbols and stickers.Not that I am trying to hide what it is .I just wanted a bike that was chrome and silver.I have had more compliments on the since I did this.The one thing I wasn't ready for is so many people asking what kind of bike it is.Speaking of the bike I was at a bike and car show over the weekend and parked my bike in the bike lot and went over to look at the cars and when I came back my bike one first place in show,now their was choppers there that were slick as hell.AS they were calling out the winning bikes,and giving out trophies.They called my bike out as a"modified v-rod".I had to tell them that the bike was a Suzuki."I guess they failed to see the the little s on the cluster gauge.Hey none the less my silver Suzuki just one me a nice 2 foot trophy.What was really funny is that they asked me what I modified.And I told them I just bought it from Suzuki. I think M109R'S might be selling little bit more around my area.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Silver Odessea said:
I bought my silver M109R,and took all the symbols and stickers.Not that I am trying to hide what it is .I just wanted a bike that was chrome and silver.I have had more compliments on the since I did this.The one thing I wasn't ready for is so many people asking what kind of bike it is.Speaking of the bike I was at a bike and car show over the weekend and parked my bike in the bike lot and went over to look at the cars and when I came back my bike one first place in show,now their was choppers there that were slick as hell.AS they were calling out the winning bikes,and giving out trophies.They called my bike out as a"modified v-rod".I had to tell them that the bike was a Suzuki."I guess they failed to see the the little s on the cluster gauge.Hey none the less my silver Suzuki just one me a nice 2 foot trophy.What was really funny is that they asked me what I modified.And I told them I just bought it from Suzuki.  I think M109R'S might be selling little bit more around my area.
???? Your kidding right???? :confused:

·
Registered
76 Posts
No,I am not kiding.The judges pretty much didn't know anything about bikes.their loss my gain.I think they were to embarrassed to take the trophy from me.Atleast everbody
got a laugh out of it.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Silver Odessea said:
I bought my silver M109R,and took all the symbols and stickers.Not that I am trying to hide what it is .I just wanted a bike that was chrome and silver.I have had more compliments on the since I did this.The one thing I wasn't ready for is so many people asking what kind of bike it is.Speaking of the bike I was at a bike and car show over the weekend and parked my bike in the bike lot and went over to look at the cars and when I came back my bike one first place in show,now their was choppers there that were slick as hell.AS they were calling out the winning bikes,and giving out trophies.They called my bike out as a"modified v-rod".I had to tell them that the bike was a Suzuki."I guess they failed to see the the little s on the cluster gauge.Hey none the less my silver Suzuki just one me a nice 2 foot trophy.What was really funny is that they asked me what I modified.And I told them I just bought it from Suzuki.  I think M109R'S might be selling little bit more around my area.
LOL. Where you located at man?

·
Registered
343 Posts
wildwolf said:
LOL. Where you located at man?
Capital "B" Capital "F" Capital "E"
:D

·
Registered
287 Posts
I'm sorry dude, but I don't buy it.
One of two things is happening here. Either you have some of the dumbest Mofo's in Indiana judging car and bike shows...... or your full of shizznit.

Not only is it ridiculous to think a judge would mistake a 109 for a v-rod, but its even more ridiculous to think that the judges went out into the parking lot and gave your bike 1st place. :duck:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hey Ruben,
  It is like Ripley's.........................................................Believe it or not I don't give a sheet
what you really think.It wasn't like it was a full out competition.It's called weekend fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Hey Whiteout, congrats on the new 109 and welcome to the boards. I think you are the first on here with the white 109. :bigthumbsup: Looks great!

·
Registered
122 Posts
The white definitely looks better in person. Great pics. Congrats on having the 2nd '07 and welcome to the board.

Hollywood :hot: :hot: :hot:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.