M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
What is about dealers doing things to new bikes??? ::) .....................

·
Registered
230 Posts
A sad day for an awesome bike...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Ted I think you need to crop "dustpan" out of the shot, and we could have done with out my lower half also....LMAO :doorag: :D :doorag:

I think you sold it tonight though, my video sure impressed his wife... :a20: :a18: I think she is the power freak in the family

Chop

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, the guy on the right is a real jackass anyhow, so whatcha gonna do? Shows how much class the individual has.

So you guys are really opposed to dealer's customizing bikes? Very interesting. What if you walked into the dealer and its what you wanted?? I almost never see bikes that are stock ever.

As for the stealer comment - for an '07 $500 under MSRP. Not all dealers are thieves.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
chopkins45 said:
Ted I think you need to crop "dustpan" out of the shot, and we could have done with out my lower half also....LMAOÂ :doorag: :D :doorag:

I think you sold it tonight though, my video sure impressed his wife... :a20: :a18: I think she is the power freak in the family

Chop
I know big chops. We owe a bunch of M109 sales to you now. Yeah - Dustin is classy alright.

·
Registered
25 Posts
They say that all things come to those who wait! So, if all of you, who waited too long to get one of the Burple beauties, wait long enough...they just might bring it back by popular demand. As to the white 109, it looks like it would make a great cop bike. I guess this is why they make more than one color each year.
Kingpong :doorag:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
dicarlos said:
Acutally, it would be like this... I really like the pin stripes. Not overbearing. I also like how each design is different. Looks custom. Maybe not so much on the front fender though. Pretty sweet he tood the warning stickers off. Wish all dealers would do that.

·
Registered
666 Posts
i know this is a little of topic but I'm glad to Ted is on here ..."i think" I'm the one that turn him on to this site when i got my 109

Ted whats up ..i just wanted to say thanks for my 109 :bigthumbsup: and thanks for making my buying experience so EZ!

let me tell you a lil something about how this guy (Ted) takes care of business
i called him on the phone trying to make a deal on a Burple (which all other dealer are out of.. and we all know it's the hottest color out there :D ) i struck a deal and I'm ready to pick that bad boy up.
i then drag the whole family in the car and drive down to AJ's 8) once there i walk to thru the whole showroom and i don't see a burple ::) I'm thinking to myself these boneheads are going to try and pull a fast one on me ...well i find Ted and I'm like bro where is the burple?? he replies it's in the back ... I'm like woshhh thanks god :bow:
we both walk to the back and there she was (cue the close encounters music) I'm looking this baby up & down holding myself trying not to scream like a lil girl in front of everyone :redfaced: everything looks great! :hot:Â then Ted steps in and points out a little pin size chip on the right side of the gas tank.. i totally missed it :eek: i mean you cant even see it..then Ted said I'm going to order you a new tank so when you come in for your 500mile service (which is free right Ted ;)) we will put it on for ya..you know most dealers out there would just sit there and hope you don't see stuff like that
out of all the "dealers" in the Houston area Ted was the best one by far.
No oil problem nothing was lose all fluids were up to par :bigthumbsup:
i highly recommend going to see Ted at AJ's

i love my Burple monster :bigthumbsup:
thanks Ted

Kurt

ok now back to the AMBULANCE :D

1 - 20 of 42 Posts