M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Man that orange bike in the back ground looks great LOL Bout two more months buddy and we will be on the road again. Our final ride for two years. Wheels look great Dave
Yeah the Orange one is a beast!!!!! Can't wait to have you home again my friend!!!! Keep it safe. The next pics of the Orange beast will have a few goodies added!!!!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your wheels look great. :bigthumbsup: How many 109s are in your garage?

Just be careful with the riser clamp bolts. :eek:
at that time there were 3 in there, the silver is mine, the orange one is Blakester71's (he is over in the sand box right now) and the black one is Jacob's (he is a member here too, not sure of his screen name...) he had a broken clutch cable that needed some fixing, have a pic of me fixing that too. One is showing my "angry face". I would like 5 minutes with the guy that designed the placement of the clutch cable........

·
Registered
838 Posts
at that time there were 3 in there, the silver is mine, the orange one is Blakester71's (he is over in the sand box right now) and the black one is Jacob's (he is a member here too, not sure of his screen name...) he had a broken clutch cable that needed some fixing, have a pic of me fixing that too. One is showing my "angry face". I would like 5 minutes with the guy that designed the placement of the clutch cable........
Jacob's screen name is Revlo3. Hey Dave, Looks like the make up artist from a movie got a hold of you. I don't even think my kids get that bad when they help me with the Blazer. LOL

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Dam when I did mine there was 2 garbage cans of empty beer bottles.and a box of bandaids.Good luck bro. After all that work I went chrome.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.