M109 Rider Forums banner

What type of biker are you?

• Polishers / Buffers (Bike is garage candy)

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Passenger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weekend Biker

Votes: 55 32.2%
  • Avid Biker

Votes: 106 62.0%
  • Stunt Rider / Daredevil

Votes: 3 1.8%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
I'd ride everyday if I could but with a home office, I mostly ride on the weekends.

Plus I don't allow FAT CHICKS on my bike, it bottoms out... Just in case Pasco asks... LOL

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
I voted "avid" but between work, family, church, and friends I only put about 10,000 miles a year on two wheels (109 and GSXR combined). I wish I could ride more but there just aren't enough days in the week!

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
I ride every day but I would consider myself part of the buffer/polishers crowd. I think there should be a category for wrench turners too, as I consider myself one of those too.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
well, I like to keep it clean and everyone that goes into the shop drools over it,
I do from time to time crank the right wrist and paint some lines or push it well into the tripple digits,
but I also like to get up saturday morning and take an all day ride with no destination,

I could fall into several different catagories depending on mood

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
All Three :dontknow:

Polishers / Buffers (Bike is garage candy)
Weekend Biker
Stunt Rider / Daredevil

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I selected avid biker. I mostly ride on my days off, but I will ride to work and biking events during the week when time allows. I like to work on my own bike and take it to the triple digits at least once while I'm on it.

·
Registered
550 Posts
It's my daily driver and we've done one day trips up to 3 day weekend 1200 mile trips... It's been rained on numerous times and once driven into the remnants of a tropical storm. Haven't had it beyond 100 and I don't spend my every free moment rubbing on it. I do try to do most of my own wrenching...

·
Registered
392 Posts
Well mine is officially garage candy for now. I've put zero miles on it in the last 5 weeks. They still haven't built a bridge to Africa so I guess I'll have to wait:D

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,869 Posts
A little of all, but avid biker is probably the best single option. When I'm not riding I want to be, and I ride every chance I get.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I voted avid biker. I ride to work and on weekends . I get the shakes when I don't ride for a couple days in a row.

·
Registered
824 Posts
I'm like Vamedic, I ride mostly on weekends or when I can get the bike out for a while, but on trips I always ride, no trailering for me, been there done that, the ride is what the trip is about, rode thru monsoon storms, hail and mudbog to get home, don't guess that makes me a polisher!

·
Registered
913 Posts
I put weekend bc I cant ride to work due to my work environment. But I do ride in the evenings for bike nights and other stuff. If i could ride more, i would

1 - 20 of 28 Posts