M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've purchased parts from Oneida Suzuki before (oneidasuzuki.com). Great prices, and good selection. I've checked out Direct Line Parts (directlineparts.com) as well, looks good too.
Anyone have other online stores they frequent for good pricing and selection for our 109's. I don't have any specific item I'm looking for right now, but I do want to shop.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
ronayers.com
crotchrocket.com

crotchrocket.com is great for oem zuk parts

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
I have had some bad experiences with Motorcycle Accessory Warehouse or www.mawonline.com. they could not get the order right for a pair of progressive shocks for my 03' Sabre. First time they sent me Harley shocks. 2nd time they sent me chrome shocks and I had ordered black chrome. 3rd time they got it right but only refunded me $10 on shipping. I had spent $40 shipping stuff back.

·
Registered
241 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Canuk how did you order from Onedia. It say,s on there e-bay site that they don't ship to Canada. also I had a small problem with Honda Line Parts where they didn't have my whole order and no body e-mailed me, they just sent half the order and then back ordered the rest without telling me. Therefore I,m stuck with a Pair of Switchblade pegs and no adapter to put it on my bike.When you live in a place where it takes 2-3 weeks to get anything you want an honest reply when you ask if they have the stuff in their stock right away.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've ordered from Oneida for years now. I've bought many things for my Volusia there, and was recently thinking about grips and a Cobra fi2000r.
If you go through the ordering process, it will ask you which shipping option you should use based on where you live. I havn't checked if their policy states they don't ship to Canada or not, but they have for me.
I've had only good experiences there, I just like to walk through as many online shopping isles as I can, I love checking out cool things for my bike.
That's why I wanted to know where everyone else shops.
Try it again, they should work.

·
Registered
326 Posts
steve j said:
I have had some bad experiences with Motorcycle Accessory Warehouse
Every once in awhile you will always hit a snag with all vendors, I have never had a problem with MAW.

·
Registered
849 Posts
I've used Diectline Ever since I bought my first VTX. I've continued using them since I switched to the 109, and was glad to see they were going to work on getting, and developing parts for our ride.
They will beat anyone's price, and they encourage you to call them directly if you have any problem.
The only time I've had to check elsewhere has been when they don't have, or can't get the part I need. For instance, I had to buy my Spitfire windshield from MAW, but now trhat Hal worked with Memphis shades on a nice 1.25 inch bracket for some of their shields, I've switched to a new shooter.
Jerbear

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
custom dynamics
new enough leathers
directline
cruisercustomizing

will soon be buying from thundermfg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts