M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy an exhaust to put on my 109 and can't decide which one to go with. I prefer dual exhausts, but have no idea which sounds the best on the 109. I want it to be pretty loud with a nice sound.

Anybody have any suggestions??

·
Registered
488 Posts
Exhaust

I got Scorpion tips on mine and it is RIDICULOUS loudness. I get compliments all the time, from Harley guys. Look at customdynamics.com Also, some really good pipes are the Cobra dragsters.

·
Registered
838 Posts
when I was looking for exhaust I was in a location that prevented me from actually seeing and hearing a bike. So I did the next best thing in my situation. You Tube it. I was able to find several exhaust setups on there.
Happy hunting. Remember this, the right exhaust is the one that you like.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like the looks of the Cobra Dragsters. I just want them to be loud!! I want to hear the bike over the wind noise when I'm riding it. And I want the cars to hear me coming so I don't get run over by some idiot who is texting on his phone.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I ordered the BMS repeat offender pipes from BMS Choppers. They are showing up this afternoon so should know by the end of the weekend how loud they actually are. From my understanding they are VERY loud.

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
5,917 Posts
Interesting that your chosen username has "silence" in it and you are looking for loud pipes! :a20:

I have been told that the V&H BigShots without baffles are also pretty loud, and you'll get better performance from them than dragsters.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts