M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Its my Son's Birthweek! ;) Might be out about Sunday...

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
I have a few honey-do's because my honey-can't :D I will be riding Sunday with my V-rod friend.....a few short beers and a few long cigars :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
I did get out for a while on the kat. I will be working in the yard and spending some time with the wife:-*. I knew I would pay for going to Charlotte last weekend. I might get to run down to Grill 57 for their cruise in before it gets too late.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
I'm on kid duty today... Momma said she and the girls were going shoppin.. :eek:

Twice the pain.. Not only that I cannot go riding but my wallet gets thinner all by itself (like magic)...

·
Registered
918 Posts
Rode to Whitakers & Rocky Mount via NC 98 going and US 64 returning. Rode around with an old high school buddy and his nephew (HD guys). Met another Niner at a sport bike gathering. Gave him the website address. Don't think he'll register 'cause when asked for his email address, he couldn't remember it :doh:. Good ride though. Won't be able to ride next Saturday . . . concealed weapons class with the wife. Ain't I romantic (LOL)?

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Got my Concealed Permit this week. Have fun at the class, long and sometimes boring. What pistol are you going to use? I have a P64 And CZ 82 that I carry.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Got my Concealed Permit this week. Have fun at the class, long and sometimes boring. What pistol are you going to use? I have a P64 And CZ 82 that I carry.
I've got a Taurus 9mm my ex gave me for an anniversary present . . . ya think she was tryin' to tell me something? I'd like to get something smaller, but I gotta buy the current wife something.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
The P 64 & CZ 82 both shoot the 9X18 Makrov catridge and is very inexpensive and easy to conceal. They are surplus and easy to conceal. Got both of mine for around $200 each.

·
Registered
918 Posts
The P 64 & CZ 82 both shoot the 9X18 Makrov catridge and is very inexpensive and easy to conceal. They are surplus and easy to conceal. Got both of mine for around $200 each.
Thanks John! Some of the guns I had been looking at were running around $400. I just researched both guns & read the P 64 is a clone to the Walther PPK just cheaper. Is ammo hard to find?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts