M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to get a set (for the front) of either polished aluminum or chrome with no rubber and no spike tips. Know where I can get some?

·
Registered
367 Posts

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
XOPRODOX has a wide range to choose from

Go to www.xoprodox.com. They have a wide range of footpegs, and matching handgrips, if in fact you wanted to go that route. They have a great selection to choose from. The quality of their products is top notch and their customer service is absolutely superb. I have a set of their footpegs and matching handgrips on my 9, and I wouldn't think of going anywhere else to get footpegs or hand grips if I ever need another set in the future. It would be very difficult to find any other company that would be better than XOPRODOX.

Good Luck in your search.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Does anyone know if it's a family owned & operated business. I just checked their website and came accross the following:

Due to tragic circumstances XOPRODOX will not be able to accept any orders or phone calls at this time.
We value our customers and will keep updating this message to let you know of our progress during this difficult time.
Please send any inquiries to XOPRODOX c/o Irene @ 450 Shrewsbury Plz Suite 287, Shrewsbury, NJ 07702

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does anyone know if it's a family owned & operated business. I just checked their website and came accross the following:

Due to tragic circumstances XOPRODOX will not be able to accept any orders or phone calls at this time.
We value our customers and will keep updating this message to let you know of our progress during this difficult time.
Please send any inquiries to XOPRODOX c/o Irene @ 450 Shrewsbury Plz Suite 287, Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Yeah, I got the same thing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.