M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided it was time to buy a JSD-3M so I went to JSD's site. When I went to the home page for the store, I clicked on the link for the 3M and it just reloaded the home page. In fact, it just reloads the store's home page for pretty much any link I click except the ones at the top for "contact us", "account", etc. It won't let me put anything in the shopping cart. I tried to email and PM Jeffw and he hasn't answered in the week since. Is it just my browser or are these things not sold anywhere anymore. DLP doesn't even have them on their site anymore.

Did JSD close up shop? Do I even want a JSD-3M? I know about the GI Pro TRE but I didn't really want to spend that much and I don't care about a gear indicator anyway but, if its the only thing available, then I guess I'll take another look at it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DLP has them.
I called DLP and they don't have any in stock. They said they are trying to carry them but the manufacturer hasn't returned any of their emails for a while so they don't know what is going on. I haven't been able to find any on ebay either. I might just have to look at the Ivan's as well.

G

·
I called DLP and they don't have any in stock. They said they are trying to carry them but the manufacturer hasn't returned any of their emails for a while so they don't know what is going on. I haven't been able to find any on ebay either. I might just have to look at the Ivan's as well.
Ordered an Ivan's yesterday off eBay, little cheaper. Authorized dealer, $89.99 + ship if I recall. Will report back after I install.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts