M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody knows what happened to him? Never been around since early May.
We had the same kind of issues with our Kury Silver bullets and he was waiting for something, that he said could be the solution.

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
I guess his screen name fits huh? Just sayin.....

·
Registered
310 Posts
maybe he went out for the part he was talking about and got lost, ha ha......I know, stupid joke

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Another person sold the 109R without making an announcement.

Imagine that!

The day I sell mine and move on, I guarantee there will not be an announcement.

Just sayin.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Another person sold the 109R without making an announcement.

Imagine that!

The day I sell mine and move on, I guarantee there will not be an announcement.

Just sayin.
You obviosly don't know him. He's been here since the begining, and has more into mods, than I do on my whole bike. He is a stand up guy, who may have had something come up in his life. I just hope he's ok, knowing the work he does.

As far as you selling, and making an "announcement"... Why? I would say the same thing I'm saying now... "cbxer55 who?". Just sayin'

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Hink Who?:pop: Windcity Who? :pop: Mntsnow Who? :pop:

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
I talked to Ray today.. Everything is fine.. He's just been very busy thats all.. :bigthumbsup:
I had noticed he hadn't been on here for a few months as well and was wondering if he was OK (especially with his job being what it is). Thanks for keeping us updated. :doorag:

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I had noticed he hadn't been on here for a few months as well and was wondering if he was OK (especially with his job being what it is). Thanks for keeping us updated. :doorag:
I talked to Ray today.. Everything is fine.. He's just been very busy thats all.. :bigthumbsup:
I'm glad he is all good! Thanx L.T.T!!!
By the way ,what does he do for a living?

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
good to hear that he is well and just too busy to get online. at least it wasn't anything serious. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts