M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked at Babbits, for exhaust gaskets. Price is lower then some other places I looked but god damn, they want 15 bux to ship 4 stinkin gaskets that can fit in an envelope.

:dontknow: Lil help

Thanks

·
Registered
497 Posts
its 2 bucks to ship and 13 for handleing

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its 2 bucks to ship and 13 for handleing
MMmm, yeah, that was great help. Oh, congrats on your new purchases. I see you are doing the same thing I have been. This place is great for aftermarket stuff.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Make friends with the parts guys at your local dealer. I bought my first 9 new off of the showroom floor and I bought a few parts there too. my 2nd 9 was bought on ebay. The salesmen at "my" stealership don't even look up when i walk in now but the parts guys know me by name and I get some decent pricing for random parts without paying the shipping costs. And most of the time they have what i need within a day or two. sometimes, they even have it in stock!:dontknow:

·
Registered
497 Posts
MMmm, yeah, that was great help. Oh, congrats on your new purchases. I see you are doing the same thing I have been. This place is great for aftermarket stuff.:bigthumbsup:
thanks, if you want more help just let me know

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I looked at Babbits, for exhaust gaskets. Price is lower then some other places I looked but god damn, they want 15 bux to ship 4 stinkin gaskets that can fit in an envelope.

Thanks
Hey Bernie, you can order them from Jt Motorsports in Frederick, I will pick them up and get them to Harris, they might even have them in stock (they did when I ordered some last year). It's all part of the "friends and family" package you signed up for! Now about my cookout?

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Bernie, you can order them from Jt Motorsports in Frederick, I will pick them up and get them to Harris, they might even have them in stock (they did when I ordered some last year). It's all part of the "friends and family" package you signed up for! Now about my cookout?
LOL, thanks Mike. Actually I forgot about them. Jim is my bosses buisness partner. I'll have to call him this week. My pipes will be here tomorrow. Still not sure where I'll be this weekend. You know pressure from mom can be a MOTHER F**ker, lol

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts

Thanks
I just bought them from my local dealer. I only order from there(on line) if I need big ticket or many items.

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just bought them from my local dealer. I only order from there(on line) if I need big ticket or many items.
Ryan, what dealer?

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My local dealer, I think Petes had them in stock. I needed them when I switched to the Tri-Pros.
LOL I was hoping for just a lil more info then that. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Exhaust Donuts

Hey Big-B
Where you at in MOCO. I'm in Columbia and there are 2 dealers by me. Ellicott City Motorsports, on route 40 and Heysers Motorcycles, in Laurel. Also if your up for a ride, there is C & L Cycle in Eldersburg, on route 26. They carry alot of stock.
Hit me up if your in the area and what to ride.
Paul (Blue Lion)

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Big-B
Where you at in MOCO. I'm in Columbia and there are 2 dealers by me. Ellicott City Motorsports, on route 40 and Heysers Motorcycles, in Laurel. Also if your up for a ride, there is C & L Cycle in Eldersburg, on route 26. They carry alot of stock.
Hit me up if your in the area and what to ride.
Paul (Blue Lion)
I live in Olney, so pretty close to Columbia. I was at C&L on Sat but for something else. Didn't even think to ask. :mad: I'm heading up that way again tomorrow so I'm gonna stop in and see if they have them. Thanks for the heads up!!:bigthumbsup:

Always up for a ride!!

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Olney Ale House, good cold beer
We been in this area for over 20 years, went there once, service was terrible, never go back!! Sole Di' Italia in Ashton is a great place

·
Registered
97 Posts
There's a lot of places guys recommend, but I have always found this place to be the cheapest. www.boulevardsuzuki.com. Parts usually come out a dealership in FLA.

·
Registered
976 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts